13/02/2015

Project Pitch Evaluation



My pitch was surrounding my project of making a promotional video for Eaton primary school, and I made a presentation about all the different aspects of my production. I talked about the genre, my general idea, my target audience, the visual style and how I’d distribute the video and get client feedback. I feel I presented my ideas quite well, but could have been more confident in my delivery. I was given a few suggestions on how I could improve my general idea for the video, such as show one student and the interactions they have with the teachers. It was also suggested that I think about framing and how I’d portray the students. Also, I should think about whether I’d want some background music on the piece, and from looking at the example video, what I could improve on. 
Overall, I am happy with my pitch and feel that my ideas were received well by the audience.

1 comment: