30/01/2015

Idea Creation

 Idea mind-map for Corporate and Promotional programming:




Idea mind-map for Social and Community Media programming:


From these, I further developed 3 chosen ideas. For each, I answered the following questions:
What is the basic idea? Who is the potential client? What is the potential issue, product or service I will be highlighting? Who are the potential audience? What platform would it go on and what length would it be?



Dinosaur Park (CPP)

- My basic idea would be to follow a particular family around the park or a member of staff to show what a day is like at the park. I could also include testimonials from people visiting, asking them what they like about the park in particular. There are lots of activities for people to partake in so I could showcase them too.

- My potential client would be the Dinosaur Park.

- I would be promoting the park and it’s activities, and highlighting what is especially good about the park, such as friendly atmosphere and helpful staff, with plentiful things to do.

- The potential audience would be parents of young children, who are looking for something to do for a day. There are also facilities for schools and large groups, along with conference rooms for businesses.

- It could go on YouTube, Facebook or on the park's website. I'd make it from 3-5 minutes long. 

Eaton Primary School (SACM)

- My basic idea would be to make lesson plans and help the students to produce a few short films. I would film the process and make a documentary about it.

- The potential client would be Eaton Primary School.

- I would be looking to make people aware of how schools are willing to expand their curriculums, and to give the students an opportunity to try different things.

- The potential audience would be parents and teachers, as well as young children as it would show them the sort of things that they can do with their education.

- It could go on YouTube, Facebook or on the school's website. It could be anywhere from 5 - 20 minutes long. 

The Garage (CCP/SACM)

- My basic idea would be to showcase the different workshops and groups there are in the company and to promote all of the services that they provide.

- The potential client would be The Garage.

- The service I would be promoting would be all of the activities that The Garage offer, and what exactly they do that’s different to other companies. I would be looking to highlight their contributions to the community and show what young people thought of them.

- The potential audience would be young, creative people who are into dance, drama, and other areas of creative arts. 

- It could go on the company website, or on their Facebook page. It could be from 2 - 5 minutes long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment